Chemical deoxidation does not corrode the aluminum but only removes the natural oxide layer before anodising. Thereby, the material maintains its original dimensions.
- Maintains the structure of the surface
- Suitable for materials with machining fits
- Machine parts
- Technical articles
- Decorative articles
Effect on scratches and small damages in the surface
- All scratches and damages on the material before the surface treatment will be fully visible after the surface treatment.
Structure and appearance after treatment
- Is used with materials which have been, for instance, ground to maintain as much of the grinding structure as possible.
- Aluminum alloys which are suitable for anodising.