Mechanical glass bead blasting
Glass bead blasting may be compared to other types of mechanical pre-treatments such as grinding, brushing and burnishing.
Often the word glass bead blasting is used even though different types of blasting mediums are used such as high-grade corundum, glass beads and plastic granulate.
HAI are capable of glass bead blasting sections up to 8 meters in a facility and offer profitable glass bead blasting in our fully automatic facility.
- A uniform and decorative surface
- Extrusion marks and heat streaks are masked
- Can be applied to arched surfaces
- Decorative articles
- Machine parts
- Suitable as a pre-treatment for organic bonding
Effect on scratches and small damages in the surface
- Masks marks from cutting machinery
- Masks extrusion marks and heat streaks
- Masks welds
Structure and appearance after treatment
- Decorative and uniform surface
- Structure varies depending on the choice of blasting medium.
- Aluminum alloys
- Stainless steel alloys
- We have the right blasting medium for your needs, regardless of application or the physical characteristics of the component.
- For aluminum, we use glass beads, high-grade corundum and plastic granulate.